Current Job Vacancies
Full IT support, datacentre service, on-premise servers, SharePoint server, office 365 email exchange and Microsoft teams! We are a close-knit team who are looking to bring on board a motivated IT enthusiasts.
If you are looking to develop your knowledge and build a career in IT, please apply!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- First-line support
- Managing incoming tickets
- All IT support required by any clients
- Windows installation
- Web hosting set up on servers
Full training and support will be offered, basic experience is preferred.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Super ambitious
- Eager to learn
- A passion for IT
- Good customer service skills
- Good telephone manner
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Salary negotiable depending on your level of expertise
- Salary increase upon completion of training
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
- 1-hour lunch
- 20 days holiday entitlement, plus bank holidays
We work with the Government apprenticeship programme so you can gain certifications whilst working hands on with the support team. If you are interested in becoming an apprentice in support and development of IT, then get in touch to find out more.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Our sister company PCE Social currently have roles for Social Media Content Creation and Google Ads Campaign Management. Contact us for more information.